New York, NY 10001
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate, strong internet navigation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3 plus years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
- State required certifications (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, pool certification if applicable)
- Supervises 1 or more non-supervisory employee(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include: interviewing, training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ability to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Moderate reaching, stooping and lifting.
- Work a varying schedule to meet the needs of the property.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, outdoor weather conditions; frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles; and occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
May be exposed to external climatic environments to complete job duties.