Hayward, CA 94541
Community Manager needed to oversee the management of a 200 unit Apartment Community in the East Bay.
The ideal candidate must be professional engaging and energetic. Candidates need significant customer service experience as well as previous multifamily property management experience with a commitment to apply their very best in a high-energy environment that rewards your efforts and dedication!
The Community Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the Apartment Community, optimizing net operating income through maximizing occupancy, rents and resident retention. Additionally, the Community Manger must carry out the goals and objectives of the owner in the daily overall operations of the apartment community.
- Supervisory background with consistent management of Leasing, Maintenance and Grounds staff.
- Minimum 5 years of current multifamily property management experience with the last two years at a property of 150 plus units.
- Solid experience with Yardi (or similar industry software) accounting functions, tenant management, purchasing and reporting
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate appropriate course of action.
- Experience desired in budget and monthly reports preparation.
- Understanding of maintenance operations on an apartment community.
- Understanding of landlord tenant law to include Fair Housing Laws.
- Effective administrative, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in order to interact effectively with prospects, residents, staff, peers and management.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, maintain current auto insurance, have reliable transportation and an acceptable driving record.
- High School Diploma Required. College degree preferred. California Certified Residential Manager (CCRM) designation a plus!
Marketing - Business Development - Public Relations – Communications - Accounting – Financial Analysis - Budget Preparation and Analysis - Brand Management – Marketing, Sales and Customer Service - Phone Support, Face-to-Face Support - Administrative Support
Compensation: Salary and bonus depending on experience