Sacramento, CA 95811
As a Property Manager at 19J Midtown, you will play an important role with our onsite team. Our Property Manager looks forward to working with an exceptionally skilled team, geared to support your efforts to be successful. As a Property Manager, you will create a positive and lasting influence on visitors, prospects and residents, and you understand that importance of first impressions.
As a Property Manager, you manage your own success by attaining leasing goals and by building rapport with prospects and residents.
- Manage daily operations including maintaining property rentals, filling vacancies, conducting verifications, screening prospects, enforcing leases.
- Collect rent on a monthly basis and handle late payments promptly
- Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints and enforcing community rules
- Manage resident managers’ tasks and schedules
- Generate interest in the 19J community by touring the property with prospects and answering questions about the amenities, local midtown community, etc.
- Drive sales by highlighting the quality of the community at 19J
- Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment or studio by collecting relevant information and initiating screenings
- Outreach to prospects through various outlets for leasing inquiry, follow-ups and appointment setting
- Keeping accurate records of prospective and current residents, as well as rents and inventory
- Collaborate with team members to identify and solve any resident or prospect concerns that may arise
- Ensure apartments are prepared for move-in
- Deliver unmatched service to residents, while maintaining resident retention
- Use your attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to rentals.
- Organized/Detail Oriented
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Goal oriented
- Self motivated
- Self driven
- High school or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Proficiency with Yardi and CRM is preferred
- Prior experience with property management
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment