Sacramento, CA 95811
As a Leasing Agent at 19J Midtown, you will play an important role with our onsite team. As a Leasing Agent, you will create a positive and lasting influence on visitors, prospects and residents, and you understand the importance of first impressions.
As a Leasing Agent, you manage your own success by attaining leasing goals and by building rapport with prospects and residents.
- Manage daily operations including maintaining property rentals, filling vacancies, conducting verifications, screening prospects, enforcing leases.
- Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints and enforcing community rules
- Manage resident managers' tasks and schedules
- Generate interest in the 19J community by touring the property with prospects and answering questions about the amenities, local midtown community, etc.
- Drive sales by highlighting the quality of the community at 19J
- Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment or studio by collecting relevant information and initiating screenings
- Outreach to prospects through various outlets for leasing inquiry, follow-ups and appointment setting
- Keeping accurate records of prospective and current residents, as well as rents and inventory
- Collaborate with team members to identify and solve any resident or prospect concerns that may arise
- Ensure apartments are prepared for move-in
- Deliver unmatched service to residents, while maintaining resident retention
- Use your attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to rentals.
- Organized/Detail Oriented
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Goal oriented
- Self motivated
- Self driven
- High school or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Proficiency with Yardi and CRM is preferred
- Prior experience with apartment leasing
- Sufficient computer skills in a Windows environment
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment