Sacramento, CA 95825
This is an opportunity for a driven and forward-thinking leader to help manage, build and develop a sophisticated team of property management professionals for a 2k unit portfolio in the greater Sacramento area. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with our various departments including development/construction, property management and the marketing/business intelligence teams. The Regional Property Manager will support the COO and the Partners with implementing and executing the company business plans. This will be accomplished through the formulation and successful implementation of strategic plans for each individual asset, monitoring financial performance and driving the execution of revenue enhancing programs. Demmon Partners is seeking a savvy candidate who is well versed in property management accounting and reporting. The candidate must demonstrate exceptional leadership and communication skills to help sustain and support our incredible company culture.
Primary Job Functions:
- Responsible for the preparation of quality annual budgets and adherence thereof
- Collaborate with project team to ensure effective marketing of assets during launch, roll out and beyond to ensure asset optimization
- Oversee the entire Demmon Partners portfolio ensuring that building operations are fiscally sound and achieving the financial performance goals, and the properties are well managed and maintained
- Keep current with market trends, reflected in community marketing strategies and apartment pricing with yield maintenance software
- Manage and direct the Demmon Property Management team which includes hiring, supervising, coaching, and professional development
- Lead and foster a customer service-oriented approach towards the residents and prospects served by the property management team
- Lead and foster a collaborative environment among team members with a mentor-ship mentality focused on growing not only the business but the people within Demmon Partners
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in place and followed that promote and maintain positive relations with residents and the community
- Work collaboratively with Executives to prepare annual operating and capital improvement budgets and long-term management plans for all properties and ensure timely completion and submission of financial reports to regulatory agencies and Partners
- Review, analyze, interpret and summarize financial, occupancy, and other property operating reports and advise management and offer and execute on improvements or solutions where necessary
- Assist with the due diligence process on investment opportunities and later the implementation/translation of the asset's business plan to the property management team.