Maitland, FL 32751
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
• A basic knowledge of department-specific accounting functions.
• A detail-oriented work ethic.
• An aptitude for numbers.
• A functional understanding of current accounting software and Microsoft Office products.
• Consistently exhibits strong ethics and confidence, as well as a positive attitude toward company, department, and team members.
• Ability to provide professional support for an assigned team and cultivate value, trust, and positive relations among team and individuals.
• Willingness to hold self and others accountable for performance.
• Flexibility to modify or shift behavior as situations or objectives evolve, while exhibiting focus and positivity amidst change or under pressure.
• Capable of cultivating team camaraderie and value through support and participation in team building and events.
• Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to recognize problems early and produce prompt resolutions.
• Ability to prioritize and focus on critical tasks as well as shift focus or multitask when appropriate.
• Capable of working within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while generating timely results. Accounting Technician, Client Reporting • Self-motivated to achieve or exceed performance standards and goals set forth by department.
• Integrity, objectivity, and accountability in performing assigned duties.
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, while exercising interdependence within an assigned team.
• Diplomacy to develop and preserve positive relations with team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other comparable business-related degree is preferred; however, a candidate who is currently enrolled in a college or university while actively pursuing such degree may be considered
- Prior accounting experience is not required for this entry-level position, but will be considered