Professional Financial Investors, Inc.
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Seeking a full time, on-site property manager to join Marin's leading independent provider of
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Overseeing daily operations of two apartment communities, totaling 56 units, located in Corte Madera and San Anselmo.
- Marketing and leasing vacant units.
- Conducting routine physical inspections of grounds and units (occupied and vacant).
- Managing property and unit improvements, including all capital improvements.
- Scheduling incoming service requests, coordinating and managing vendors.
- Collecting and posting rents, following through on rent collections, and serving legal notices.
- Handling assorted tenant issues, including occasional after-hours emergencies.
- Maintaining superior curb appeal.
- Ability to perform light janitorial & grounds cleaning as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong leasing and marketing skills; be available to show vacant apartments after hours and
on weekends as needed.
- Knowledge of California Fair Housing and landlord/tenant laws.
- Competent letter writing ability.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Yardi (or similar property management software).
- Valid driver’s license, operable vehicle and auto insurance.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual salary of $60,000 to $69,000, depending on experience.
- Medical insurance.
- 401K with employer contribution.
- Paid time off (vacation days, sick days, holidays).
- Mileage reimbursement (including mileage between properties).