Assistant Community Manager
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANAGER – Patterson Place Apartments, Santa Barbara, CA
The Towbes Group, Inc., a premier property management company with over 60 years in the Central Coast, seeks a full-time experienced Assistant Community Manager to assist in the day-to-day operations within our multi-family portfolio in Santa Barbara. The position is located at Patterson Place Apartments, our 168-unit community located in desirable Santa Barbara.
In addition to traditional property management responsibilities; the Assistant Community Manager works in conjunction with the Community Manager to lease units, resolve tenant concerns, coordinate service requests, host community functions, and other administrative duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting prospective residents
- Professionally presenting the community features and benefits
- Answering incoming calls
- Inspecting models and market ready vacancies to ensure cleanliness
- Correctly complete lease applications and assisting with verifying and qualifying applicants
- Completing guest card information
- Following up with prospects
- Following up on all paperwork related to the leasing of the apartment units
- Hosting community functions
- Intermediate knowledge of Yardi
- Class A sales and leasing experience
- Must be able to tour prospective clients, to include walking the community and climbing stairs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of leasing terms
- Up-to-date on Fair Housing Laws
The initial work schedule is Tuesday through Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., however, may change due to staffing needs or community events at Patterson Place. We offer a competitive salary, a rewarding work environment, complete health care benefits, 401k plan and company match, paid vacation/sick time programs.
This position may require living on-site and a free apartment will be included as part of the compensation package. A clean DMV record, proof of vehicle insurance, background check and pre-employment drug test will also be required.
If you are an enthusiastic property management professional, enjoy a team oriented environment, this may be the position for you! EOE