Affordable Regional Portfolio Manager- San Diego
San Diego, CA
ConAm has an opening for an experienced Regional Portfolio Manager in our San Diego office. This position works on an exclusively affordable portfolio of fee managed communities.
- 5+ years experience as a regional manager in affordable residential property management with supervisory/management experience.
- CPM designation is a plus but not required
- State of CA Real Estate License preferred
- Experience in developing property budgets, as well as dealing with complex operational matters on a daily basis
- Must have a valid drivers license and proof of automobile insurance coverage
- Local travel required; occasional travel out of state on an as needed basis
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel & Outlook; Yardi software knowledge is a plus
About the Company:
The ConAm Management Corporation and the ConAm Investment Group make up the ConAm Group. Established in 1975, we are a multi-family property investment and management firm that spans across 12 states and employs a team of 1600+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!