Seattle, WA 98101
- Supports and works with the Regional Marketing team to implement strategic and tactical marketing and advertising plans by gathering and providing marketing information, producing occupancy, traffic, and leasing reports, researching sources and rates for advertising, and coordinating various marketing activities for properties comprising the assigned portfolios.
- Assists in scheduling and coordinating marketing tools training by preparing and distributing logistical information, registering and confirming attendees, securing meeting room and facilities, preparing training materials, and assisting trainers with other activities and follow-up related to scheduled programs.
- Collects, reviews and maintains property specific marketing files, marketing collateral and information including photos, floor plan diagrams, copy, maps and pantone colors. Coordinates the production and distribution of brochures and other marketing collateral materials by working with local vendors and suppliers, fielding requests from on-site team members, and tracking orders, deliveries, and invoices.
- Maintains and updates all advertising and marketing publications and maintains vendor contacts, rate cards, media kits and login records to access data and reporting.
- Fulfills all regional marketing requests and assigned Marketing Help Desk tickets.
- Conducts regular internet listing site (ILS) and print publication audits to ensure content is accurate and integrated within the digital operations platform.
- Participates in preparing for marketing meetings and presentations for prospective and current clients/owners by preparing PowerPoint presentations and other meeting materials, compiling reports on progress, costs, and results, and assisting operations leaders and marketing associates in organizing and conducting the meetings.
- Assists in the acquisition and management take-over of new properties by providing Greystar-branded marketing and collateral materials, setting up Greystar contracts with advertisers and other marketing vendors, and working with on-site leasing teams to review the Company’s policies, procedures, and practices related to marketing and advertising.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs