Intern Active Adult
Atlanta, GA 39901
- Become familiar with Company applications and operational techniques through completing required in-house training programs.
- Work with the on-site team to get a sense of their duties and responsibilities in an effort to gain knowledge of day to day processes, procedures, etc.
- Work closely with team in the creation of specific information that leverages internal systems and performance data for the benefit of internal or external clients.
- May work closely with senior team members to complete various, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis as assigned or as necessary.
- May work on special projects that require building relationships and partnering with other groups to reach goals.
- May work with and contribute to outreach and promotion efforts utilizing website and social media outlets.
- May create documentation outlining processes, procedures, programs, testing/review results, etc.
- May conduct research on and prepare an assessment of a conceptual idea within the department.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs