US System Support Analyst
Memphis, TN 37501
- Provides help desk support and resolution to end-users who experience issues with software and hardware systems by analyzing problems, determining appropriate solutions, and providing regular maintenance and upgrades as necessary.
- Tracks, documents and resolves user requests and requirements utilizing the support center call tracking software.
- Gathers information and reports on user support issues, trends, and other areas factors related to support issues, and works with appropriate team members to assist in developing solutions that enable greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists with small group training on systems applications as necessary.
- Participates in testing and evaluating new applications, systems enhancements, programming upgrades, and other systems and applications improvements.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs