Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- Answer phones and greets guests; handle both phone and face-to-face property inquiries.
- Sort and distribute mail-- both property and resident mail and packages.
- Order and store office supplies.
- Provide administrative assistance to the staff.
- Conduct tours of the property for residents, prospective residents, and parents.
- Handle resident equipment check-outs and check-ins.
- Make apartment keys.
- Assist residents in making copies.
- Coordinate check-ins and check-outs.
- Provide direction to residents regarding procedures.
- Order food for events as needed.
- May handle more specific duties as assigned such as scheduling conduct meetings and handle paperwork, shared program tracking and roommate conflicts, schedule meetings, handle phone inquiries regarding property and leasing information, new employee paperwork or drug testing.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs