Receivables Support Specialist-1
Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Respond promptly to client inquiries according to level of urgency and date submitted; properly recording detail of actions taken.
- Provide Receivables help desk support by receiving and processing move-out files, screening files and/or revision requests, responding to user requests and questions, researching and correcting system problems and following up with the end users to ensure satisfactory resolution of systems-related issues.
- Prepare documents, letters, and other communication materials for internal and external distribution; types and spellchecks documents, complies with statutory notice periods and any relevant document retention policies.
- Complete projects, tasks, assignments, and other work that is unique to the department; follows departmental policies and procedures, and meets standards, metrics, and other benchmarks used within the department for evaluating performance and results.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments including organization of and participation in weekly departmental meetings.
- Audits files/statements received for accuracy, completeness and compliance with all applicable contract terms and federal/state laws, requests additional or missing information from Community Managers and associates; make any necessary revisions.
- Enter data into internal systems for all files and support documentation received ensuring accuracy of information.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs