Hyannis, MA 02601
other amenities to enhance and maintain property appeal.
- Cleans the leasing office, clubhouse and common-area restrooms, the model(s), amenities and vacant apartment homes on a daily basis or as directed by the appropriate supervisor.
- Ensures all vacant apartment homes and targeted show units are freshened throughout the day to maintain market ready appeal.
- Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by Service Manager, Community Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
- Informs appropriate supervisor of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests, and others.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies, and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs