HRIS Program Manager
Dallas, TX 75201
- Partner with HR, IT, and Business project sponsors to bring definition to a project; create project plan outlining scope, objectives, deliverables, dependencies, resource requirements and timelines.
- Support HR program management processes at the governance level of HR and IT transformation initiatives.
- Support project governance structure for projects and/or large work streams including project leadership, project update process/cadence and escalates critical decisions to reach stakeholders.
- Create comprehensive and effective change management strategies to mitigate risk and ensure project success
- Coach and lead teams through working more collaboratively, flexibly, with more short- and long-term planning.
- Understand and exhibit ownership of the transformative outcomes of HR initiatives, and consult with project teams to ensure the team’s work is leading to those promised outcomes.
- Own major end-to-end processes and events on a project, take initiative, and use problem solving skills to think beyond the task to the outcome that needs to be achieved.
- Develop project plans in collaboration with sponsors and stakeholders to execute strategic HR initiatives
- Facilitate problem-solving activities to define problems, assess current state root causes, design and test solutions, and implement solutions leading to desired outcomes tied to business results
- Foster teamwork, collaboration, and learning within the HR team. Establish partnerships and consults with key business stakeholders and HR team members.
- Lead and communicate system related releases, upgrades and enhancements.
- Lead continuous improvement projects, such as improving Workday processes, workflows, integrations and data integrity.
- Maintain and administer Workday security groups, foundational tables, and all Workday inbound and outbound integrations.
- Partner closely with business and support teams to understand system end-user needs and provide recommendations to keep Workday business processes simple and efficient.
- Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as needed.
- Serve as system configurator for the HRIS system (Workday)
- Provide HR systems maintenance and support.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs