Cheney, WA 99004
- Completes the daily transactions and tasks related to the financial operation of the community by collecting and posting rent, fees, and other payments, preparing daily bank deposits and reconciling bank accounts, preparing financial reports, and processing invoices and payables.
- Operates the property management system (Yardi/OneSite) and completes transactions by entering all required fields correctly and by completing updates and back-ups to ensure the integrity of the system.
- Reviews resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicates residents regarding outstanding balances, implements procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforces the lease to maximize revenue.
- Follows the Company’s established procedures related to evictions by following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and representing the property as required in court hearings and eviction proceedings.
- Processes resident move-outs by reviewing lease terms and notice requirements, applying appropriate deposit and lease cancellation fees, if applicable, and processing the disposition in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
- Completes various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs