US Marketing Manager
Boston, MA 02108
- Assists in the development and execution of marketing strategies and programs that support achievement of the portfolio’s business development and financial performance goals by implementing action plans around marketing, advertising, sales, new development presentations, and client communications.
- Partners with property leaders and community managers to implement creative marketing and advertising strategies and solutions that adhere to budgeted guidelines, including using the internet, print advertising, referrals, outreach marketing, and other tactics, and appropriately selects marketing techniques that fit the property’s resident profile and market conditions.
- Provides additional and in-depth marketing support to under-performing properties by analyzing the current traffic and leasing performance, troubleshooting and identifying factors contributing to the performance, developing and implementing aggressive marketing, advertising, pricing, and promotional campaigns, and closely following up to evaluate results.
- Oversees and manages the development of creative communication pieces, promotional materials, presentations, websites, reports and training materials for an assigned portfolio of properties.
- Attends and participates in making presentations to prospective owners/clients to secure management agreements by preparing proposed marketing and advertising plans, developing reports that highlight the Company’s marketing success, and meeting with clients and owners to discuss short- and long-range marketing plans.
- Identifies and meets with advertising and marketing vendors, reviews proposed service contracts for preferred and favorable rates, recommends creative service providers, and monitors and manages advertising suppliers for product and customer service quality.
- Monitors markets for trends, forecasts, job growth, and other economic conditions which may impact occupancy and leasing effectiveness within the portfolio, recommends changes and response strategies to offset market downturns or opportunities, and provides feedback and recommendations to property management on improving struggling asset performance and maximizing revenue generation on performing assets.
- Supervises and manages regional marketing team members by interviewing, hiring, training, developing, and managing their performance.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs