Community Assistant - SL-2
Brownsville, PA 15417
- Actively participates in the community and helps foster resident growth and learning through resident interactions and community programming.
- Serves as a liaison between community residents and the professional team.
- Participates in on-call and responds to after-hours calls, issues, and emergencies. Immediately notifies the Community Manager and/or their designee whenever an incident occurs.
- Enforces policies, procedures, and assists with mediating roommate issues.
- Responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating five (5) community activities/programs each semester.
- Acts as an after-hours liaison between residents and property management.
- Performs administrative tasks including but not limited to: copying documents, preparing notices, handling resident calls, and other tasks as needed.
- Assists with sales and leasing activities by greeting prospective residents, conducting property tours, and showing the apartments and community.
- Assists with move in and move out process for residents.
- Answers incoming calls and provides appropriate answers or directs callers to the appropriate professional or University department.
- Performs on-campus marketing outreach to generate Community awareness and qualified traffic.
- Assists with coordinating resident functions, including parties, birthday cards, welcome parties, unit visits, and other programs to achieve resident satisfaction goals.
- Schedules and conducts resident visits each semester as part of the Student Living customer service program, and distribute notices such as flyers, newsletters, resident surveys, and late notices.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to resident information, team members, and community operations.
- Performs other duties or tasks as needed.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs