US Dir Talent Acquisition
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Leads the development and implementation of strategic talent acquisition tactics and leads the evaluation of regional recruiting function, strategies, and procedures in order to find opportunities for improvement.
- Supports business needs and objectives in a competitive market and understands how to attract and convert the best talent available.
- Explores new creative and innovative options to attract high quality talented individuals.
- Evaluates, supports and continuously improves the culture of the business to increase employee satisfaction and individual and team productivity.
- Develops and deploys strategies, programs and training to ensure teams are high performing and networks with key leaders on a continuous basis to ensure adherence to cultural standards and dedication to team member retention.
- Oversees the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the recruitment and selection process.
- Maintains a close working relationship with key stakeholders, assisting them in understanding current and future workforce planning requirements.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs