Corporate Marketing Coordinator
Addison, TX 75001
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions satisfactorily. The requirements define the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism/English, Marketing or Public Relations preferred
• Extensive copywriting experience and excellent command of the English language required
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
• Knowledge of Adobe In-Design or the Creative Suites platform helpful
• Positive, energetic, enthusiastic, patient and ambitious attitude is essential
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong time management, organizational and administrative skills
• Multifamily experience preferred, but not required
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Strong copywriting, organizational and administrative skills are necessary.
• Positive attitude is essential.
• Must have the ability to multi-task, exercise discretion and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Will demonstrate a desire to work independently with various departments within the organization.
• Adjustable work hours possible to accommodate deadlines in other time zones.