Administrative Assistant (OH)
Boca Raton, FL 33427
Job Type: Non Exempt
State::FL City:Boca Raton
AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2019.
If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an award-winning company, we'd like to hear from you! AvalonBay Communities is a leading real estate development and property management company in the multi-family housing industry. We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic administrative assistant to join our Residential Services team at our regional corporate office in Boca Raton, FL.
Reporting directly to our Propery Operations Leadership Team, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Provide administrative operations support; including but not limited to maintaining calendars, handling travel arrangements, and coordination of events
- Assist with the preparation of meeting materials, presentations and documentation as needed
- Compile documetns for travel-related meetings
- screen incoming telephone calls, emails and written correspondence and response to inquiries when necessary
- Creating and maintaining databases and spreadsheet files
- Preparing departmental reports by collecting information and presenting in an organized manner
- Processing invoices for payment
- Arranging meetings and coordinating travel itineraries. This position requires a highly motivated and skilled professional to perform a wide range of high level administrative and project support tasks
- Event planning for quarterly events
Our ideal candidate enjoys managing multiple projects, has a high school diploma or equivalency (GED) and has 2+ years experience in a support role. He or she possesses exceptional written, verbal and customer service skills. We are looking for a detail-oriented person with excellent organizational skills, follow-through and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Real estate, property management and/or legal experience is preferred. If you have a positive attitude, exceptional administrative skills, and you are a team player, we would love to hear from you!
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment.? We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.