Property Management Intern
Louisville, KY 40201
Continental Properties is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Property Management Intern at our beautiful Springs at Hurstbourne (Louisville) and Springs at La Grange (Louisville) residential apartment communities.
Our ideal candidate is driven and will do whatever it takes to make a lasting impact by helping people find the perfect home and by demonstrating an unparalleled commitment to customer service and resident satisfaction. They are a business leader and eager to learn the ins and outs of Property Management, engaging in tasks from leasing to maintenance, and everything in between to operate a successful Springs community.
This internship is for Summer of 2020.
- Work alongside our Community Managers as they lead all daily operations from financials and resident retention, to managing and developing a team
- Rent is due on the 1st, but now what? Learn from our Assistant Community Managers and how they keep track of hundreds of resident’s accounts
- Every prospect is unique and wants something different in their home, but the end goal remains the same – do your best to secure a lease! Let us show you various selling techniques from some of the best in the business
- Our on-site maintenance teams attend to 200+ apartment homes to ensure every aspect is functioning properly, addressing most needs in under 48 hours. How do they do it?
Skills Critical to Success:
- Current student pursuing a degree in Property Management, Marketing, Communication, Business or another related field
- Excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
- Skilled problem solver and self-motivated individual
- Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently
- Demonstrated track record of the highest degree of ethics and integrity
What Sets Us Apart:
Continental is a great place to work, as shown by our seven consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our employees vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers leaders by providing the care, training, and tools critical to success
- A customized online training program and on-the-job mentoring to help you build upon your skill set and excel in the industry
- World-class work environment (Class A luxury communities) with potential for long-term career growth and advancement
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer background check prior to joining the Continental team.