Santa Maria, CA 93458
COMMUNITY MANAGER "“ Siena Apartments, Santa Maria, CA
Are you interested in working and living on the Central Coast in beautiful California?
Come Join Us - where we Create Places where People Thrive!
The Towbes Group has dedicated the last 60 years to developing and managing residential and commercial real estate throughout Santa Barbara and the Tri-county area. With more than 2,500 residential units and more on the way, our residential portfolio is growing!
We are currently looking to hire a full-time Community Manager to lead the day-to-day operations at Siena Apartments. We take great pride in providing a quality living experience for our residents and we invite you to apply. As an applicant, prior multi-family housing and supervisory experience is a must. Siena Apartments is smoke-free, with 211 Market Rate apartments located in the expanding central coast city of Santa Maria, CA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Responsible for leading all aspects of the day-to-day sales, service, and financial operations
• Command of all Fair Housing regulations and standards as defined in our Policies & Procedures, Brand Playbook, Landlord Tenant Law, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC
• Demonstrate the highest level of leadership with residents, vendors, and staff
• Actively participate in establishing rates for new leases and renewals
• Prepare annual budgets, including capital improvements, and income projections in a timely and accurate manner
• Maintain complete and accurate resident files
• Ensure all maintenance requests get completed promptly, and that work is complete to the satisfaction of the resident and Towbes Group quality standards
• Attract prospective residents by utilizing multiple marketing strategies
• Host community functions weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually as determined
• Participate in local city events and chamber associations
• Oversee training for consistent sales and service standards for your team
• Ensure consistency and effectiveness with policies and procedures, priority wait lists, phone techniques, application verification and notification
• Manage the eviction process and represent the owner in court as needed
• The ability to inspire and lead a team to achieve leasing and operational goals
• CAM or ARM preferred
• 5+ years multi-family management experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of Fair Housing Guidelines
• Experience leading teams of three or more
• Proficient with vendor relationships and management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of flexibility and ability to effectively manage change
• Advanced level Yardi proficiency
• Computer literacy, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
In addition to a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401k plan with a liberal company match, and paid vacation/sick time programs. The Community Manager will be required to live on-site in a one or two bedroom apartment which will be included as part of the compensation package.
A clean DMV record, proof of vehicle insurance, background check and pre-employment drug test will also be required. EOE