San Diego, CA 92139
About this job:
Aperto Property Management, Inc. is a growing Multifamily Property Management Company. We are currently searching for an entry level Maintenance Technician to join our team in San Diego, CA.
In this role you will be responsible for maintenance and janitorial activities in coordination with the maintenance team. You will assist in maintaining the physical integrity of the community. As well as upkeep of the grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- 1+ year's general maintenance experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of the apartment industry and maintenance preferred
- Availability to participate in on-call emergency rotation and responds to emergencies after-hours as needed
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Reliable transportation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manager schedule while meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Exceptional customer service standards
We provide an employee-friendly workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative, good work is noticed and rewarded, and there is a distinct culture of learning and development.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career.
Aperto offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K program with company match, holidays and more.
Aperto Property Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.