Fresno, CA 93650
The Compliance Manager is responsible for managing all activity related to the Compliance Analyst team. The following are the results that should be achieved by the work of the Compliance Manager.
• Staff and manage the Analyst team to ensure the compliance Analyst responsibilities are achieved for the ConAm management portfolio
• Ensure that correct rent limits, utility allowances, and income limits are identified, distributed, approved and implemented for all communities
• Software (BostonPost) information related to household rent, income, and set-asides is accurate and compliance related issues are resolved efficiently
• Ensure that federal and state audit responses are completed on-time in an organized, accurate and professional manner.
• Ensure that open items related to agency audits are addressed and closed out within required deadlines.
• Reporting assigned to the analyst is submitted to required recipients on-time and with accurate information. Status of reporting not assigned to the analyst is tracked and documented
• Manage the training calendar and schedules for Analyst team, identify areas for improved training opportunities and implement as appropriate.
• Ensure that compliance database is kept up-to-date.
• Excellent customer service should be provided by the Analyst team to internal and external clients.
• Monthly voucher submitted by Analysts for HUD and RD properties are submitted on-time
• Technical training and professional development coaching is provided to all Analysts
• Contribute to the leadership of the Compliance Department and ConAm's affordable management business
• Contribute to the achievement of the Compliance Department's mission