Maitland, FL 32751
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
• An analytical background with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment relative to the timeliness, recognition, and classification of transactions in accordance with GAAP.
• A functional understanding of current accounting software and Microsoft Office products.
• Consistently exhibits strong ethics and confidence, as well as a positive attitude toward company, department, and team members.
• Ability to provide professional support for an assigned team and cultivate value, trust, and positive relations among team and individuals.
• Willingness to hold self and others accountable for performance.
• Flexibility to modify or shift behavior as situations or objectives evolve, while exhibiting focus and positivity amidst change or under pressure. • Capable of cultivating team camaraderie and value through support and participation in team building and events.
• Aptitude to analyze financial data with the ability to recognize trends and identify irregularities.
• Capable of making sound decisions appropriate to authority level with minimal supervision or direction. Willingness to collaborate on decision-making when necessary.
• Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to recognize problems early and produce prompt resolutions.
• Ability to prioritize and focus on critical tasks as well as shift focus or multitask when appropriate.
• Capable of working within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while generating timely results.
• Self-motivated to achieve or exceed performance standards and goals set forth by department.
• Ability to discover, understand and meet the needs of clients in a timely manner.
• Integrity, objectivity, and accountability in performing assigned duties.
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, while exercising interdependence within an assigned team.
• Diplomacy to develop and preserve positive relations with clients and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other comparable business-related degree
- Minimum of two years of general ledger experience preferred