Ontario, CA 91764
Requisition Number 2020-9926
Posted Date 2020-01-22
Property Name No Property
Opportunity Starts Here:
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been one with an entrepreneurial spirit that consistently pushes the evolution of the multifamily industry. As a result, we've revolutionized the apartment living experience and continue to be recognized for delivering world-class services and exceptional customer experiences. And that's really why we are here in the first place - to build homes, lifestyles, and opportunities for those who call Alliance home. It's this mission that propels us forward each day, motivating us to craft work environments that are engaging, empowering, and dedicated to professional advancement.
If you're looking for a fast-pace, ever-evolving career that rewards grit and perseverance, you've come to the right place. Welcome home.
A Day in the Life:
The Operations Analyst supports asset management on various portfolios, through data collection, cash flow modeling, competitive analyses, research analyses and presentation preparation.
What You'll Do:
- Provide support on asset management on various portfolios through data collection, cash flow modeling, competitive analyses, research analyses and presentation preparation.
- Review and assist with the formatting of annual business plans and budgets.
- Review and approve operations budgets in accordance with corporate procedures.
- Prepare and update cash flow projections, maintain operations tracking and key dates schedules.
- Review investment performance and returns.
- Calculate and analyze valuation models and perform IRR/ROI projections utilizing Yardi and Excel models.
- Analyze market surveys and assist in leasing strategies for assigned assets.
- Prepare and update financial underwriting and due diligence reports for property acquisitions.
- Produce economic trend reports for monthly operations meetings.
- Verify accuracy of property operating statements; verify monthly/quarterly variance analyses.
- Prepare quarterly management reports and quarterly reports, valuation analyses and other financial reports.
- Maintain product-specific financial monitoring schedules.
- Assist with resolving customer service concerns that are escalated to corporate corporate/regional office level.
- Perform general administrative duties and daily reporting for portfolio.
- Assist in new business efforts including, but not limited to, marketing and presentations.
- Any other duties assigned or directed.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in a related field
- Previous experience in the multifamily industry
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- General knowledge of the real estate and development industry
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- High degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively, productively, and positively with other Associates
- Ability to have flexibility with working schedule based on business and deadline needs
- Ability to work a schedule during normal working hours and that may be other than, Monday-Friday, 8-5. Work in excess of 40 hours per week is likely
- Consistent, regular and in person attendance during assigned hours at the workplace are required
What You'll Receive:
- Professional and upbeat work environment
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, holiday, birthday and volunteer time
- Low Premiums for Medical, dental and vision coverage; including access to telemedicine
- Paid parental leave for eligible new parents
- Flexible spending account
- Health saving account with Company match
- 401k program with Company match
- Housing discounts (When available)
- Flexible hours and remote positions (when available)
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Team building events
- Associate wellness program, including financial wellness (partnerships with Gradifi and Bank of America)
- Regional and National Award programs
- Associate referral bonus program