Revenue Manager (YieldStar/LRO)
Addison, TX 75001
- Accumulate, format, and analyze data within the pricing system and market research data to assess trends and identify to potential risks.
- Review daily rate recommendations and communicate with on-site, regional and asset managers related to pricing questions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with client and team members at all levels.
- Train online and in person on revenue management concepts and pricing system (clients, operations management, and on-site personnel).
- Follow complex analytical methodologies.
- Analyze asset performance and aggregate the results up to a portfolio or sub-market.
- Monthly performance measurement analysis and reporting to senior management regarding financial results, revenue management adoption behavior, leasing velocity and market conditions.
- Interpret and understand economic, demographic and supply demand trends for the U.S. and how they impact real estate fundamentals.
- Additional duties, projects or presentations as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; equivalent experience within industry may be acceptable.
- Real estate industry or previous analysis experience is highly preferred.
- 2+ years Multifamily Operations experience
- 2+ years experience using LRO and/or YieldStar Revenue Management pricing models (Pricing or Onsite experience)
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Strong Accounting/Financial knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and abilities; demonstrated experience delivering complex analysis and reports.
- Ability to train, motivate and guide others.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Works well in a collaborative environment and takes ownership of assigned tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to travel when needed, up to 25%.