Affordable Regional Vice President (PCL)
New York, NY 10001
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- An undergraduate degree with a major in a related field preferred.
- A minimum of five years in portfolio operations consisting of 10,000 units or more preferred.
- Experience in positions with progressively increased responsibility from property manager through multi-property management.
- Sound understanding of real estate operations as it relates to management of individual assets, brokerage, office operations, personnel management, corporate budgeting and planning.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to move independent groups to accomplish business goals and exhibit strong interpersonal skills to successfully empower and lead subordinates
- Performance oriented and highly motivated to produce results, having demonstrated this trait in prior experience
- High degree of creativity, coupled with sound business judgment.
- Diplomacy personified; an aggressive self-starter, yet diplomatic to effectuate positive relations with subordinates and peers
- Computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of real estate management matters
- Knowledge of operational issues related to all asset types and knowledge of progressive management practices
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
CPM, CCI, RPA, CAM preferred
Real estate license preferred (required in some markets)
(The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of the business. Work is primary sedentary in nature. Ability to communication via verbal and written form is required.
Up to 80% local travel within assigned market
Up to 10% travel outside of assigned market