Sr Financial Analyst
San Diego, CA 92101
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join our Investment Management team which is part of the company’s multifamily investment group. The ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree, advanced Excel skills, and willingness to support the investment managers and collaborate with internal departments by working on a variety of financial analysis projects.
Significant responsibilities include:
- Perform financial analyses and statistical computations for various financial models, feasibility studies, cost allocations, preferred return and internal rate of return calculations, and creates sale and refinance calculations as needed.
- Develop investment pro-forma financial projection models, and other related financial models to support real estate investment decisions.
- Create and update property valuations annually to compare current value against original equity investment, and provide investment valuations to investors upon request.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Thorough understanding of operating statements, financial statements, and financial analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and various industry related websites and applications
- Experience with Visual Basic and Yardi is desirable
- Expert level analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Accounting background preferred
- Commercial Real Estate (Multi-Family) experience preferred