Come join our team in the San Diego area!
San Diego, CA 92101
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1600+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
We recognize the value of our onsite staff; we are always looking for Community Managers, Business Managers, Leasing Professionals, Maintenance Directors, Maintenance Technicians, and Groundskeepers! If you possess a customer focused mindset and want to be a part of our company’s growth, we want to hear from you!
Apply to this opportunity and one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists can reach out to see which of our openings may work best you. We will also hold onto to your resume to refer to anytime we have a new opening in your area.
Our Office staff is responsible for:
- Maintaining high occupancy through effective leasing and marketing
- Affordable Housing communities require waitlist management according to program rules and regulations
- Preparing lease documents and related paperwork
- Affordable Housing communities require Move In certifications and yearly recertification document preparation
- Rent collection
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports as needed
- Creating and maintaining vendor and resident relations
Our Maintenance staff is responsible for:
- Curb appeal
- Service requests
- Apartment turnovers
- Preventative maintenance
- Heating and Airconditioning
- General construction
- Vendor and resident relationships
We look for individuals who are:
- Clear communicators
- Team players
- Able to learn new skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands on experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule that includes on-call rotation
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage (if applicable)
- Must pass a background check, drug test and pre-employment physical (if necessary)
In addition to offering a competitive benefits package of medical, dental, vision and paid time off our associates also benefit from a dynamic Wellness program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k), a generous Bonus program and so much more.