Louisville, KY 40201
Continental Properties is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Maintenance Technician at our beautiful Springs at La Grange residential apartment community in Louisville, KY.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to receive additional earnings through maintenance and resident renewal incentive programs.
This position delivers the highest quality customer service and provides an unmatched level of personal attention to residents. You have the opportunity to address and respond to our resident’s service needs and are instrumental in maintaining facility operations.
- Utilize your troubleshooting skills to respond to a variety of residential service requests in a timely and professional matter
- Prepare apartment homes for rent by performing various repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances
- Provide direct support to your Maintenance Supervisor
Skills Critical to Success:
- Experience in plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances; EPA and CPO certifications desired
- Previous experience in Onesite, Ops Technology, and Compliance Depot preferred
- Excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
- Ability to work overtime and on call, as well as a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
What Sets Us Apart:
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability insurance
- Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
- 9 paid holidays and generous vacation time; 4 paid half days to use during designated months
- 20% rent discount offered to eligible employees
- On-the-job mentoring to help you build your skillset and excel in the industry; funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer background check prior to joining the Continental team.