Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Continental Properties is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Development Intern at our home office in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
This internship will work closely with the Construction team while participating directly in the real estate development process. Note – internship candidates must be available to work during the school year.
- Track and report on project costs, project schedule variance, and recovery options.
- Collect market data from apartment competition.
- Provide administrative support by assisting with monthly comp calls, prolog data entry, expense reports, and travel arrangements.
- Perform general office duties, including copying, scanning, filing, etc.
Skills Critical to Success:
- Junior or senior level student in Business, Finance, Real Estate, Urban Planning or related program.
- Available 20 hours per week (academic year) and 40 hours per week during summer.
- Interest in a career in real estate development.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite – particularly Excel and Word.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Highly attentive to detail and extremely well organized.
What Sets Us Apart:
Continental is a great place to work, as shown by our seven consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our employees vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career
- A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement in the industry, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program
- For employees who are interested, regular offsite gatherings coordinated by employees. Company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
- Strong communication between executive management and team members, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and annual “State of the Company” meeting
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a background check prior to joining the Continental team.