Maintenance Tech II
Redding, CA 96003
CCH is a management company headquartered in Oakland, CA providing affordable quality housing to the senior community. Founded in 1961, we have served over 100,000 residents with 50+ properties around the continental United States.
CCH has excellent benefits for full time staff, including medical, dental and vision coverage at no charge to employees. Full time employees also receive an 8% contribution (no match required) to their retirement accounts!
Seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician II for our Lorenz Senior Apartments senior housing communities in Redding, CA. Repairs and maintains building, building systems and premises. Keep the building and premises safe and in good condition for employees, residents, and visitors. Position requires on call duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains and repairs electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling equipment; doors, keys, locks and hinges; windows, roof, parking areas, fences, lighting, grounds, and similar work as directed.
- Prepares apartments for move in by cleaning, painting, repairing, replacing, and/or refinishing surfaces, windows, appliances, carpets, drapes, and/or similar jobs as directed.
- Move furniture, supplies, and equipment.
- Requests tools, equipment, and supplies needed; safely stores and safeguards tools, equipment, and chemicals.
- May also perform custodial duties such as cleaning, mopping, emptying trash, replacing light bulbs, etc.
- Assists in enforcing safety regulations; identifies and reports or corrects safety hazards.
- Responds to day and night emergency on call needs if directed by supervisor.
- Regularly attends staff and safety meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clear driving record.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
CCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer