Maintenance Tech I
Redding, CA 96003
CCH is a management company headquartered in Oakland, CA providing affordable quality housing to the senior community. Founded in 1961, we have served over 100,000 residents with 50+ properties around the continental United States.
Seeking a full -time Maintenance Tech I for our Tree House Senior Apartments senior housing community in Redding CA . Keeping the building and premises safe and in good condition for employees, residents, and visitors.
CCH has excellent benefits for full time staff, including medical, dental and vision coverage at no charge to employees. Full time employees also receive an 8% contribution (no match required) to their retirement accounts! Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform primarily custodial duties such as cleaning, mopping, emptying trash, etc.
- Assists in enforcing safety regulations; identifies and reports or corrects safety hazards.
- Support other Maintenance Personnel with assignments and projects.
- Regularly attends staff and safety meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of 6-12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clear driving record.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
CCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer