Reliant Asset Management Solutions - Are
Victorville, CA 92395
Reliant Asset Management Solutions, a growing property management company based in the Inland Empire, is currently recruiting for a full-time, hourly non-exempt Area Manager to manage multi-family properties located in the High Desert and Yucca Valley areas.
This position will cover properties in the high desert and low desert areas with a main office based out of Victorville, CA.
Under general supervision of the Regional Property Manager, performs a variety of duties pertaining to the day to day operations of assigned portfolio consisting of affordable housing and market multi-family properties and single family homes. Will be accountable for all on-site employees and enforcing all company policies, procedures and internal operations. Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies, federal, state and local law by providing file audits, quality control inspections and assistance with billing and customer service. This position requires frequent travel within assigned region.
Our ideal candidate has experience in a multi-site Property Management role. Is a dynamic leader with supervisory experience, possessing the ability to positively influence, mentor and lead a dispersed team. Must have knowledge of various compliance regulations. Has competent financial and analytical skills, and excellent reporting ability. Has excellent people skills, is highly motivated and organized with a positive attitude and has a desire to provide quality customer service. Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to drive and visit sites in the assigned areas.
- Provides day-to-day oversight of on-site staff at designated properties by planning, prioritizing, assigning and reviewing the work; working with employees to correct deficiencies.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agreements, contracts and company policies; audits files and ensures files are ready and available for internal and any other applicable audits.
- Assists with the preparation of delinquent rent notices by preparing, serving and tracking late charges, issuing notices for lease violations and preparing files for legal actions. Works closely with Regional Manager in resolving resident concerns through written and/or verbal communication and effectively utilizes the settlement conference procedures.
- Process regular monthly invoices and utility requisitions for approval and processing.
- Assist in the compilation of the annual budget and semi-annual revision with guidance from the Regional Manager.
What you'll need to succeed:
- High School diploma or equivalent; Associates preferred with course work in real estate management,
- Minimum of 4 years of apartment management experience working with affordable and market rate properties.
- Minimum 1 year of property supervisor experience managing on-site managers.
- Property Management certifications and/or with current real estate licenses preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and property management software with Yardi preference
Our compensation package may be the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. Highlights include:
- Competitive compensation
- $90 Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- $50 Monthly Auto Insurance Allowance
- 9/80 work schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance offered. No out of pocket costs for employee medical premiums with a $325 monthly credit for additional dependents
- Optional 403(b) program with Company Matching
- Up to 80 hours of vacation hours with accrual beginning after the first 60 days of employment.
- 40 hours of sick leave granted in a lump sum upon hire and on an annual basis
- 10 Holidays per year
MORE ABOUT US
Reliant Asset Management Solutions (Reliant) is a private non-profit affiliate of the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino with corporate offices in San Bernardino, California. Reliant has a full service property management division and an inspection division that is certified for HUD Section 8 housing unit inspections. Reliant is an equal opportunity employer and requires criminal background checks and drug screening for employment processing.
At the time of filing, applicants must show clearly that they meet the minimum requirements. Based upon information presented in the resume and cover letter, a limited number of candidates with qualifications most representative of the position will be selected for further consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER