West Dundee, IL 60118
This position offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to receive additional earnings through leasing and resident renewal incentive programs, as well as a lucrative quarterly CNOI bonus.
Our Community Managers are a key business leader responsible for the successful operations of their Springs community. This position will deliver an exceptional living experience for all residents while creating a positive and productive work environment for the team.
- Develop and manage the operating income/expense budgets
- Lead and direct all business functions, sales, marketing, and customer service for the community
- Hire, develop, and motivate your team, fostering high levels of engagement and continued growth and development
- Oversee the overall performance of the community and the well-being of residents
Skills Critical to Success:
- 3 plus years of residential community management experience required
- Experience leading, developing, and managing teams
- Experience creating and managing budgets/increasing a community’s NOI
- Excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
- Experience in Onesite, Ops Technology, YieldStar, Lead2Lease and Compliance Depot preferred
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
What Sets Us Apart:
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability insurance
- Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
- 9 paid holidays and generous vacation time; 4 paid half days to use during designated months
- Community Managers are offered a complimentary apartment as an additional perk for up to two years
- Funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer background check prior to joining the Continental team.