Charleston, SC 29401
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Executive Director and/or other senior managers in the Division, department, and/or city office, coordinates and manages the scheduling of business meetings, conference calls, appointments, and other events, and acts as the liaison between the Executive Director and other members of the Executive team and team members, and others inside and outside of the Company.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to represent the Executive Director in a support capacity, act as first point of contact for team members and external visitors to the Company, and answer questions of corporate and operational policies.
- High-level proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to create, produce, and maintain documents, files, and records of information for internal and external distribution and for public relations purposes.
- Proficiency in using the internet and internet applications (Outlook) to gather research, complete travel arrangements, manage calendars and schedules, and access information.
- Seasoned competency in interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively represent the Executive Director to Board members, clients, owners, and other dignitaries and visitors, and in order to provide excellent customer service and diplomatically handle conflicts, disgruntled team members, and other sensitive situations involving people.
- Demonstrates proficiency in organizing and managing multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, planning and executing complex projects and hosting high-profile meetings and events, and remaining calm under high pressure and stressful conditions.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions in order to review and complete various financial, administrative, and legal reports, contracts, and documents.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of senior-level administrative, clerical, and office support techniques demonstrating capability of providing high-level administrative support to one or more Executive or senior-management team members.
Greystar™ is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar™ is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar™ one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs