Johnstown, CO 80534
Continental Properties is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Maintenance Supervisor at our beautiful Springs at 2534 residential apartment community in Johnstown, CO.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to receive additional earnings through maintenance and resident renewal incentive programs, as well as a lucrative quarterly CNOI bonus.
Our supervisors are instrumental in maintaining facility operations, creating new efficiencies and developing standards that have a positive impact on resident renewals and customer satisfaction. This position will foster a collaborative work environment and encourage the maintenance team to consistently deliver the highest quality of customer service.
- Prepare apartment homes for rent by performing various repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances
- Schedule service support to maintain the overall appearance and safety of the community
- Oversee expenses and anticipate future maintenance needs
- Provide support and training to your team
Skills Critical to Success:
- 5 plus years of experience in multifamily apartment maintenance
- EPA and CPO certifications desired, as well as substantial experience in HVAC, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors and appliances
- Previous experience in Onesite, Ops Technology, and Compliance Depot preferred
- Excellent communication skills and an unmatched dedication to customer service
- Ability to work overtime and on call, as well as a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
What Sets Us Apart:
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans; company paid life and disability insurance
- Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with company match
- 9 paid holidays and generous vacation time; 4 paid half days to use during designated months
- Maintenance Supervisors are offered a complimentary apartment as an additional perk for up to two years
- Funds provided for continued education through our Learning & Development program
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer background check prior to joining the Continental team.