Ventura, CA 93001
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block. How would you feel if we told you that we have an opportunity for a Marina Manager so that you’ll be up close and personal to where all the magic happens! As the Marina Manager, you will responsible for all operations of the marina community, managing to company objectives and operating budget, with the primary objectives of increasing the net operating income of the property, maintaining the physical asset and providing a quality boating environment for tenants and establishing a positive, productive working relationship with the property team members.
What We’re Offering:
A role that allows you to put your accounting skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in process improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and positive personalities. A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Still here? We thought so! Read on What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
- AA degree and/or 3 years marina or property management experience.
- Must have an understanding of boating and familiarity with marinas and marina lifestyle. Knowledge of budgets and financial statements, ability to work within budgeted guidelines.
- Sales and marketing experience helpful.
- Experienced in direct supervision of staff of two or more.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Recruit, select, train, coach and motivate team members. Provide feedback regarding performance in timely manner.
- Assist in slip leasing process including fielding initial calls, follow up calls, tours, and move in documents.
- Provide excellent customer service to all tenants and potential tenants.
- Create daily/weekly/monthly schedules for service employees and monitor compliance.
- Perform written performance evaluations and corrective warnings for all property employees in accordance with company guidelines and provide recommendations for compensation adjustments or promotions.
- Monitor property compliance with all local ordinance and laws as they relate to the marina, demonstrating at all times firm, fair, and consistent administration of all legal and company policies and practices
- Any other duties and special projects as needed.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can’t wait to meet you!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.