Mobile Leasing Consultant
Cupertino, CA 95014
Are you personable, yet professional? Do you have the gift of gab, yet know when to be quiet and listen? Do you have a proven track record of success in achieving leasing goals and now want to be part of fun, growing property management team where your contributions will make a difference?
Our Cupertino office is seeking a personable, enthusiastic and dedicated individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as a MOBILE LEASING AGENT. You’ll be showing properties throughout the South Bay and San Mateo County, and must have reliable transportation and be available to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends, to accommodate prospective renters. Properties range in size from single family rental homes to 30-unit apartment buildings. The perfect Leasing Agent has a passion for the property management industry and the desire to continue to learn and grow. If the REIT Rat Race is your idea of the perfect job, this is not for you. We are a successful, privately owned, team-oriented company where your contributions will be recognized and appreciated.
You must be able to juggle vacancies at different communities while providing top notch customer service. You must be very organized, sincerely friendly, and 100% committed to customer service.
· Maintain a professional and friendly approach to leasing.
· Working with corporate office and property managers to attain occupancy and rental income goals.
· Communicating property information to potential residents.
· Showing units when convenient to prospective residents (incuding some evenings and weekends).
· Completing application process with prospective residents, submitting applications to corporate office for approval, and notifying applicants of results.
· Completing all lease and move-in paperwork including related addenda and reviews rules with new move-ins.
· Conducting area market surveys.
· Assisting with the marketing of the vacant apartments
· Complying with all Fair Housing Rules.
· Must have 2+ years successful track record in rental housing leasing.
· Must have above-average written and oral communication skills.
· Must be self-motivated, organized, sales-focused and willing to be flexible with time and schedule.
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
· A polished and professional demeanor and appearance.
· Yardi Voyager a plus
· MUST be able to work some evenings and weekends.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS - Good references - Must pass criminal background, credit and prior employer reference checks
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes base hourly rate, bonus for leases signings, and mileage reimbursement. For consideration, please email resume and cover letter.
For consideration, please email resume and brief cover letter explaining why your are interested in this position. Responses without resumes and cover letters WILL NOT be considered. Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.