MULTI-SITE PROPERTY MANAGER
San Francisco, CA 94104
Oversee various properties in the company’s portfolio. This person will handle multi-site management duties in accordance with company policies, lease agreements, and applicable laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages a portfolio of properties and oversees their performance
- Responsible for property operations as it relates to Property Management
- Oversees and provides support/training to Resident Managers
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting
- Assists in serving Legal Notices
- Responsible for Rent Board Tenant Petition Hearings and eviction process
- Represents the company in Unlawful Detainer Settlement Conference Hearings
- Fire Life Safety Inspections of properties to ensure equipment is up to date for the assigned portfolio
- Responsible for monitoring and clearing Notice of Violations
- Manages portfolio/property delinquencies
- Reviews financial statements, budgets, and rent increases
- Assists the Portfolio Managers with various weekly reporting
- Responds to resident issues escalated from Resident Relations and Work Order Departments
- Conducts periodic property inspections to ensure property curb appeal, common areas, and roof are up to par based on company standards
- Inspects vacant units to ensure market readiness
- Establishes a communication strategy for each portfolio
- Assists in property preparations for investor visits
- Know local ordinances which affect each property operation including rent control documents and security deposit issues.
- Reviews vendor proposals and contracts (as needed)
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure property projects are completed efficiently and effectively
- Completes all other projects or requests as assigned by supervisor
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in business, real estate, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in property management or related field at a supervisory level
- Previous multi-site management is preferred.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with budget development and financials.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.