MBS Property Management, Inc.
Full Time Maintenance Technician
Anderson, CA 96007
Property Management Company is looking for a Full-time Maintenance Technician Supervisor to join our team in Anderson, California for a Multi-family, 36 Unit Tax Credit/RD Property. Position includes occasional after-hours calls with a timely response required. You will oversee 3 properties in the Anderson area.
Qualified candidate will be given the opportunity to join a positive environment where teamwork and respect are promoted. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual that would like to build a career working in the apartment community environment.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: Is a team player, well organized, punctual and has a good knowledge of the maintenance industry. Must be a self-starter, able to prioritize your work and thrive in a busy work place as this position is often subject to interruptions and responding to more pressing repairs and occasional emergencies. This position requires good knowledge of commonly used practices and procedures in the maintenance field.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Practical experience in apartment maintenance, construction or related field
• General carpentry repairs using skill saws, miter saws, drills, measuring tape and other hand tools
• Light plumbing and light electrical experience
• Painting of interior and exterior of buildings
• Basic experience with locks and door hardware
• Some HVAC experience is preferred
• Ability to maintain excellent curb appeal of apartment community
• Ability to organize and maintain inventory supplies
• A High School diploma or equivalent, English language proficiency
• Must be able to pass a drug screening test and a full background check
• Must have reliable transportation, valid drivers license and car insurance.
BENEFITS: Benefits for FT employees after Introductory Period include Medical Insurance, AFLAC, 401K, sick pay, holiday pay and vacation time after the first year.
INTERESTED? If a career with our company interests you, please apply by replying to this ad. Please include your resume, indicate the position, and areas you are interested in. This institution is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.