Resident Services Manager
Mountain View, CA 94040
We are growing!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: RESIDENT SERVICES MANAGER - MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA (544 UNITS)
The Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced customer service professional to work at our beautiful Americana community! This is a great career opportunity in an ideal location!
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The resident services manager supervises renewal leasing consultants and may supervise other staff relative to community relations; hires and develops an effective team, which includes setting goals, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees in conjunction with the community manger, writing and delivering performance reviews.
- Manages audits on lease renewals and renter’s insurance to ensure both are in compliance.
- Creates implements, adjusts and monitors the marketing and renewal plans and events for an active and original resident activity calendar.
- Manages and responds to the Kinglsey Survey and on social media for the community. Solicits current residents for social media ratings.
- Manages and responds to escalated resident issues.
- Acts as liaison between the maintenance and office personnel on repetitive work order issues.
- Reads, follows, and implements the company and employee handbooks, property policy manuals, and any other governing documents.
• Must excellent customer service experience with ability to pass fair housing exam.
• Experience working with unions preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages; ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD.
• Current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.