Charleston, SC 29401
We’re looking for a smart, entrepreneurial graphic/creative designer to help guide and expand Greystar’s strategic marketing efforts. This role will play a critical role in prioritizing, executing and designing projects in support of the firms strategic marketing initiatives. Our ideal candidate comes with strong design experience and has a strong understanding of design best practices. They are interested in developing techniques to provide unique solutions for external facing communications and can be creative both inside and outside of our corporate brand guidelines while being conscious of delivering accurate content in their creative work. The ideal team member is able meet to tight deadlines and can work both independently and collaboratively depending on the project.
- Play a role in the creative processes, planning and executing of activities and tactics (these may include brochures, websites, direct mail and email, invitations, social media, advertising, collateral, site signage, sponsorships, events, etc.)
- Drive marketing and design development by gathering feedback from lead Strategic Enterprise Marketing Director
- Responsible for the design direction and production of long-form layout (books/magazines)
- Assist in on-going vendor management/relationships with our print partners, if necessary
- Identify opportunities to bring creativity and innovation to existing design practices and materials
- Manage graphic requests and ensure that all marketing materials present the Greystar brand consistently and follow corporate brand guidelines
- Keep up-to-date on current design methodologies and business-to-business marketing trends
Bachelor's degree in related field and a minimum of 4-7 years of design experience in a corporate setting, preferably real estate
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office products, etc.
- Previous experience with InDesign book files, tables, and InCopy usage for long-form layouts
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS is mandatory
- Knowledge of the print production process
- Expertise in SEO strategy and implementation
- Familiarity with brand management and implementation
- Strong project management and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including editing and proofreading
- Demonstrated creative sensibilities with an attention to design and detail
- Self-starter, team-oriented, organized, motivated with a good sense of humor
- When applying, please include a sample portfolio of your work.
Greystar™ is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar™ is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar™ one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs