Scottsdale, AZ 85250
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- An analytical background with a basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- A thorough knowledge of the procurement of supplies and services, with the ability to effectively control costs.
- A functional understanding of current accounting software products, administrative applications, Microsoft Office products, as well as a basic knowledge of database products.
- Consistently exhibits strong ethics, executive presence, professionalism, and confidence, as well as a positive attitude toward company, department, and team members.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, events, and people, and coordinate efforts among team members to meet department objectives.
- Inclination to delegate and assign tasks or workload to challenge or stretch individual skills and engage employees fully.
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully inspire, motivate, empower and lead direct or indirect reports in alignment with the mission, vision, and core values of the company and department.
- Ability to provide professional support for multiple departments and cultivate value, trust, and positive relations among team members.
- Skilled at formal and informal training and coaching others for professional growth.
- Aptitude to recognize strengths, challenges, diversity and emotional states of others and self, and effectively manage with consideration and sensitivity to such factors.
- Capacity to understand and resolve conflicts by utilizing varying approaches including accommodation, assertiveness, or compromise, while displaying impartiality to all team members.
- Flexibility to modify or shift behavior as situations or objectives evolve, while exhibiting focus and positivity amidst change or under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and accountability.
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to produce prompt resolutions.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on critical tasks as well as shift focus or multitask when appropriate.
- Capable of working within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to discover, understand and meet the needs of clients in a timely manner.
- Basic knowledge of human resources and related reporting.
- Exceptional hospitality and customer service skills.
- Integrity and objectivity in performing assigned duties.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Diplomacy to develop and preserve positive relations with clients, business partners, vendors, guests, and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other comparable business-related degree
- Minimum four years of experience in office management or hospitality management, or an equivalent combination of experience in these areas
The Office Manager is responsible for supervising the Receptionist and other administrative staff as designated. The above-listed essential functions represent the leadership, managerial and supervisory roles of this position.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is described as light in physical demand. Requirements include the ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, and reach forward and overhead, finger, and grasp. Must be able to occasionally bend, crouch, or stoop. Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds. Must have close and distance vision as well as the ability to adjust focus.
Must be able to travel independently.
Normal office work environment with little or no exposure to undesirable elements.
Travel for events, projects and meetings within a given region may be required.