MBS Property Management, Inc.
Full Time Experienced Apartment Manager
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Property Management Company is looking for an experienced Full-time Apartment Manager to join our team in the Los Gatos, California for a Multi-family, 107 Unit Tax Credit/HUD Property. Paid apartment and utilities are included.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career. We offer a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K program with company match, paid time off, holidays and more. Qualified candidates will be given the opportunity to join a positive environment where teamwork and respect are promoted. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual that would like to build their career working in the apartment community industry.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: Is well organized, punctual, self-driven with great follow through. Is a team player, dependable and will always provide outstanding customer service to residents and fellow employees. Should have marketing, occupancy, tenant relations, and maintenance supervision experience. You will have strong problem-solving skills with an ability to independently address issues and resolve disputes, and act independently in face-to-face situations using judgment, tact, and discretion.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• 2 years of property management experience.
• Affordable Housing experience (HUD/ RD or TC)
• Knowledge of Fair Housing Regulations
• Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, and data research.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills. English language proficiency.
• High energy, friendly, eager-to-assist and professional demeanor
• A High School diploma or equivalent
• You must be able to pass a drug screening test and a full background check
BENEFITS: Benefits for FT employees after Introductory Period include Medical Insurance, AFLAC, 401K, sick pay, holiday pay and vacation time after the first year.
INTERESTED? If a career with our company interests you, please apply by replying to this ad. Please include your resume, indicate the position, and areas you are interested in. This institution is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.