Ventura, CA 93001
Bring drive and innovative leasing strategy skills and grow with us at E & S Ring Management! E & S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located throughout California. If you are an individual in search for a full-time position, possess strong sales skills that will produce results and demonstrates superior sales ability along with 3-5+ years of experience in lease up then continue to read this ad further!
We are seeking a star quality Leasing Manager to join our team at our newest 270 unit apartment community, 30 work/live spaces, 21,000 SF of retail space and Marina. This exciting opportunity is located in Ventura, CA and will be the only property of its kind, featuring a public park, promenade, shopping and dining within a walkable coastal neighborhood.
Leasing Manager: High profile Southern CA based property management company has a lease-up manager position available for a highly skilled, professional and polished individual.
Manages all phases of the operations of a lease-up property including, but not limited to, leasing, marketing, general administration maintenance, resident services and retention and employee safety and property security. Coordinates the maintenance of the physical condition of the property while achieving the best possible financial returns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively and effectively manages leasing operations to ensure lease up goals are met.
- Effectively works with construction and operations teams and outside vendors during property construction.
- Guides leasing team members, trains subordinates, evaluates employees and makes recommendations for salary increases/advancement, interview and make suggestions for hiring of employees in accordance with company policies and under direction of the Property Manager.
- Work with the Marketing Department to identify and implement marketing strategies to ensure annual revenue growth for the property.
- Regularly monitors the financial performance of the property as it related to sales, making necessary changes in the operations as needed to meet and exceed performance goals.
- Adheres to all appropriate company personnel directives, accounting directives, maintenance and purchasing directives.
- Takes responsibility for the quality and efficiency of turning vacant apartments into make-ready apartments in a timely manner, oversees the inspection of make ready apartments, approves all applications related forms, oversees details of move-ins and move-outs.
- Ensures that residents are provided with a clean, safe and well-maintained community, handles resident relations and resident organizations as it relates to leasing, reports accidents and emergency situations to the Property Manager immediately.
- Handles resident issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for the timely completion of ownership and/or property reports related to Sales and Marketing surveys.
- Insures that accidents and the potential for accidents are minimized. Understands and adheres to OSHA standards.
- Ensures that the highest level of conduct, dress, appearance and company loyalty are upheld by all personnel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proven 3 or more-year track record of successful lease ups.
- Trained in California and Fair Housing Laws
- Proven track record of successful management of over 300 units, including proven marketing skills.
- Experience with property under construction, dealing with construction and development teams, outside vendors
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school or GED required.
- 5 -7 years of experience in residential property management required with Retail knowledge a plus.
- Pleasing personality and ability to work with and understand different personality types.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and administrative procedures as it relates to leasing.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Strong leadership, training, supervision and decision-making capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Works in office setting and in residential buildings.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Occasionally moves about to coordinate work.
- Frequently walks residential property and climbs stairs.
- Occasionally wears hard hat and walks through construction areas.
Critical features of this job are described under the previous headings. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors to perform other non-essential assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary is based on experience. Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary