Assistant Community Manager
San Diego, CA 92101
Supports and assists the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the financial and operational facets of the community by completing accounting and bookkeeping tasks, preparing monthly close-out and financial reports, processing invoices for payment, collecting rent, fees, and other payments, completing bank deposits, dispositions, and account reconciliations, and using the property management software to record, track, and report on all financial workings of the community.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Incumbents must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions. ?
- Incumbents must have valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart on property.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions about the community’s operation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Strong proficiency in using property management software (preferably Yardi and/or One Site). ?
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percent’s in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated understanding of community operations and, in particular, lease terms and lease enforcement, including collections. ?
- Employment history that demonstrates the application of community management, sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to assist in managing the day-to-day operation of an apartment community, resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents, and reports, increase sales revenues, and coordinate the work of a team.
Greystar™ is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar™ is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar™ one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs